Heart2Heart Hospice Care, Inc. offers the following services. Formulated with careful planning by our team of expert caregivers, we assure you the delivery of services that will surely meet your specific needs.
- Skilled Nursing – Our nurses are skilled in assessing and managing pain; they are trained to provide hands-on care. They monitor vital signs, administer medications and manage equipment. They provide teaching and support about the patient’s illness and what to expect.
- Social Workers – They assist with any medical and other forms that may be confusing. They provide emotional support and help with problem solving, financial issues and planning. Our social workers are friendly and skilled listeners to guide patients through practical matters.
- Physicians – Our doctors are trained in end-of-life care. They work with patients and patient’s doctors to direct the plan of care. They are available for pain and symptom management consultation.
- Home Health Aides – They help with personal care, such as bathing or dental care, and can assist with light housekeeping, cleaning, light laundry, and heating meals.
- Chaplains provide spiritual support. The support is based on the patient’s values. Chaplains are available to listen with compassion and without judgment. They guide meaningful conversations about forgiveness, hope and spiritual growth.
- Volunteers are specially trained and an important element of the hospice team, available to spend time when they are needed the most. They provide some help with simple chores or run errands or even give family caregivers a break by visiting the patient.
- Bereavement Specialists provide grief and loss counseling, memorial services and other support for family and loved ones.
Communities We Serve:
If you have questions regarding our services, you may contact us at 818-972-1111 or send an online message through the form used in this website.